Wednesday, 1 December 2004

retards and careers

You know, I've spent a fair chunk of my working life so far making sure I make the best darned impression I can on everything I do.  I've made efforts to do everything I know right, and to say "I don't know" if I don't know.  I'm not a big one on people claiming themselves to be good at something when they've arsed their way into wherever they've managed to get, then showing exactly how incompetent they are when it comes to the crunch and actually doing what they said they can do.

That shits me.  It gives the rest of us a bad name and then we wonder why those that should support us don't, while those that shouldn't be supported are supported to the ends of the earth.  Some of us give a rat's arse about our work and when we say X, we mean X and X is right.

Its all too sad. *sigh*

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home