Right brain .. or left brain?

The Right Brain vs Left Brain test ... do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?
If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.
Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.
| LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS uses logic detail oriented facts rule words and language present and past math and science can comprehend knowing acknowledges order/pattern perception knows object name reality based forms strategies practical safe | RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS uses feeling "big picture" oriented imagination rules symbols and images present and future philosophy & religion can "get it" (i.e. meaning) believes appreciates spatial perception knows object function fantasy based presents possibilities impetuous risk taking |
source: Daily Telegraph
I can see both, but I always see clockwise first 

3 Comments:
That's clockwise for me. I have a *right* brain. Mm-mmm.
clockwise. buggered if I can see anti-clockwise ...
OK, *now* I can see both directions. Clockwise is the norm, but if I focus on the reflection it helps force an anticlockwise rotation ... after a while ...
Post a Comment
<< Home