work time, nap time, work time, nap time
I seem to do very few things.. And what I do do, seems to revolve around working or sleeping :)
After spending the last 10 minutes at work ever so close to napping on the couch, I came home and crashed for 2 and a half hours. Just in time to work :) So, I've done sleeping, working, sleeping, now working again, and when this is done, sleep again. I've also eaten a few times. That's broken it up a bit huh.
I like coming home and messing around on the xbox or on the pooters or even going out with Renee cos its not sleeping or working. And its fun and everything else that it should be :) But high up on that list with all the other high up reasons, is that it reminds me that whilst my work seems to be my lifestyle (as with everyone there!), I don't like it being my lifestyle and I have other stuff I'd rather be doing.
*off to harass Adam to make him notice its 9pm* :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home