Thursday, 2 December 2004

xmas party antics

hmm so this year instead of picking what baby photo belongs to someone, we're doing facts that people don't know (and they have to guess them).

gee, I could line a few up that are obvious enough that it'd be funny - like if I was to put "likes girls" hehehe that could be any guy in the room .. or not :P

"is planning on resigning sometime asap"? .. that'd be an amusing one :)

what if I don't want people to know anything about me? :)

"is a legend on a router"?

"favourite food group is krispy kreme"? yeah might do that one :D hurrah to anyone at work who knows about this blog!

 

1 Comments:

At 10:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you should put

"thinks all network stuff is easy and the activations team should do it all"

"thinks everyone is stupid"

"i hate you all"

"i cant type for crap"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home