Sunday, 13 February 2005

tell you what ..

.. I'm getting a tad sick of limping around like a lame duck.

Those who've seen me for the last month or two would know I've been limping around like a tard. Played netball a few weeks back and didn't notice any injuries (this coming from the person who can sprain an ankle standing still), but couldn't walk the next morning. Like, at all. Ignored it (always sore after netball *grin*) and it kinda just didn't go away.

Finally got off my arse this week just gone and went to the physio to get it looked at. When it comes to my left foot which is fucked, I don't bother with doctors anymore. They think inside the square, and even then its restricted :P So yeah. Foot's screwed again - this time in a whole new way which I *am* impressed about. Been a while since I had a new foot injury ;) This week's injury is "inflamed plantar fascia". And my inflamed plantar fascia has caused a few face plants, let me tell you!

Stupid foot :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home