youtube trawling
I have spent about 2 and a half hours rummaging through youtube this afternoon - I don't normally get time to just find things, but gosh darn, today have I found things :)
Swedish Numa
He Man Sings
And that's not the half of what I've found - they're just a couple of things that made me laugh a lot more than others.
I have realised today that years ago, when youtube and wikipedia and the like were set up, they were empty and just waiting for this moment where they had a decent balance of shit and useful stuff. Where else can you find so many videos of Danny Kaye in this day and age? ;)
Swedish Numa
He Man Sings
And that's not the half of what I've found - they're just a couple of things that made me laugh a lot more than others.
I have realised today that years ago, when youtube and wikipedia and the like were set up, they were empty and just waiting for this moment where they had a decent balance of shit and useful stuff. Where else can you find so many videos of Danny Kaye in this day and age? ;)

1 Comments:
Ah, yes. I have seen those. I spend way too much time on YouTube on my breaks at work. I love it. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home