Thursday, 16 December 2004

Mares eat oats ..

Back at work today after a day off yesterday - just decided that I'd rather be Christmas shopping than at work, so we both took the day off ;)

Had a great day yesterday - Renee got me an Ipod for my birthday so us being us, I got it yesterda :D *how exciting!!*  We're already in 12 days of Christmas too.  I got an xbox skin - my xbox is now Chrome Red (shiny red), I have Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 (plus explansion packs) and "My First Football" and "My First Soccer Ball".  Annnnnnd .. what else.  Can't remember off the top of my head :)

Today was interesting too - I had my mid-year review.  Nothing negative which was a bit of a shock I must admit.  The last 6 months or so have been trying from every perspective - both my behaviour and the provocations leading to my behaviour.  So yeah, for nothing negative to come out of it, is really interesting.  I also brought up the subject of going to salary, so we'll see what happens there too.  Sounds like I've actually got stuff to look forward to - just that I'm not sure if I want to look forward to them here.  Time will tell I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home