Monday, 6 December 2004

stupid to-do list

So it seems that in December I have so much work on that I may need to start using to-do lists in Outlook.  I'm not at all happy about this.

1.  I know that given my workload, nothing will get crossed off and then I'll get more depressed

2. I hate trying to keep them up to date by remembering to look at them

3. It just reminds me day in and day out of what's on my list that I don't want to do

There's not much I want to do.  *still waiting to hear back from Hudson* .. Is it wrong to call an agency to chase them along?  Its been almost a week now since the interview and not a single word from them.  Not even the job description that they promised.  And since I dont' have anyone's email address, it means I have to call and to call, I have to leave the room cos I need to be able to talk to them properly, not with yes and no answers that you have to do when you don't leave your desk :)

*sigh* I should call them.  Might call closer to lunch.

bum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home