That darn Groodle!
Its been a while since I posted pictures of that darn Groodle and gosh darn, is she growing up! She's very much a little big dog now, compared to being a big little dog :)
We've completed puppy preschool and learnt sit, drop, come, stay, watch, leave and playing nicely with other puppies *grin*. Whilst we've learnt how to do all of them, we're still refining a few of them as Sage's attention span increases. I think her best ones at the moment are sit and watch and she has such good manners. If she wants something from you, she sits and its SO cute. Damn Groodle :)
She's spending time outside these days with Noah even though she still sleeps inside at night, and I gotta say, Noah's being most tolerant of her :) At the moment her favourite game with Noah is "bite the hind legs" or "bite the shoulder" and .. I don't think Noah LOVES the game, but he seems to be happy enough playing along and baring teeth where it gets a bit much :)
So, enjoy a couple of pictures of her and as she grows up, I'll get some more up for you :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home