Argh even when I do the right thing!
A while back, Batty bought me a license for Blogjet - it's the application I'd been using the most for blogging because it's quick, it's easy and it's not bloaty. For a fair while I used the trial, with varying ways of getting around the 30 day limit, but I was quite proud that we were actually doing the right thing.
Recently, I upgraded my Blogger account to the new Google one and figured hey, what've I got to lose? Probably should've occurred to me that I should've read to see what people had to say about the new Google version of Blogger. It seems that the new API is not compatible with the old one and as such, Blogjet now doesn't work. ARGH :)
For several months there's been speculation on many a forum about when the new version (2.0) will be available and whether it will support the new version of Blogger. It turns out it will, and the author of the software tells me it should be released this month. I'm not really holding my breath, however this is the first time he's given anything so specific about when it will be launched. Only downside is having bought it so recently and having to pay an upgrade fee. Ah well. All's well that blogs well ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home