Tuesday, 21 November 2006

like a wizard's sleeve ..

We went to see the Borat movie on Friday night ..

I’m not sure English has the right word for that movie   It was wrong and funny and for the most part, actually really funny.  Surprisingly, I thought all the good scenes and good jokes would have been in the YouTube videos, yet there was a really long list of stuff I’d never seen or heard before.

All in all, hilarious movie.  Wrong .. oh so very wrong .. but very funny all the same

3 Comments:

At 9:30 am, Blogger Batty said...

Are you telling me that the man who tried to put a rubber fist into my anus was a homosexual?

 
At 12:03 pm, Blogger emsie said...

*gasp* I thought you knew!!

 
At 2:49 pm, Blogger Stacey said...

We laughed a lot too although some of it was kind of awkward or weird. :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home