Tarred and feathered
Ever feel like, between karma and your own stupidity, nature has taken you for a ride? :P
I’ve made a few mistakes lately, one of which has had me in a splint for 3 weeks and in a bright blue cast on my arm for at least another week before they decide how many more weeks it’s staying on :P
Further stupidity and general agitation had us sell Batty’s bike. That should be a good thing, you say? Well, yes, yes it is. Just the way it happened and how it ended up wasn’t fantastic. On the one hand I am trying to keep reminding myself that it’s sold and that’s one less thing to worry about. Yet on the other, I am seething about the whole thing, both from my behalf and the shop’s behalf.
Anyways. Onward and upward, right?
On much, much brighter notes, Ickle Pants is growing up faster than we could ever have imagined. She’s nearly through 10 swimming lessons and she’s getting very good at submerging – unfortunately submerging doesn’t work well when she’s tired or hungry, so today’s lesson was a little hit and miss :)
Ickle is also getting some major commando crawling in. She is very mobile now, especially when she’s found something she really wants. Looks like we’ll be in full-scale babyproofing before we know it ;)

1 Comments:
I'm so sorry to head that things are not getting much better :(
I do know how you feel. Lets just say if I don't hurry up and sort out some paperwork, I'll be sans a driving license for 3 months and a nasty black mark against my name for 5 years :(
Post a Comment
<< Home