Saturday, 28 November 2009

Travel all over the countryside ..

Worst. Landing. Ever.


Tonight I flew in from several days in Sydney, straight into mm .. interesting conditions :P I'm surprised we didn't clip a wing on the runway as we touched down!


I had some training in Sydney (based on Fierce Conversations) and then stayed an extra couple of days to hang with Aunty Sar, Uncle Sparky and Dash. Happy days :D


Some quiet time in the Sydney office was much appreciated, as well as some time to wander around Sydney. I think I walked about 20kms all up in my time there *laugh* As with every trip away, I made the effort to find somewhere that was going to give me a darn good steak. This time around, it was Wolfies Grill and I had a spectacular view from essentially the Bridge all the way across to the Opera House.




As a side note, I got to experience the test of the CBD emergency notification system. Sheesh that bastard is LOUD!


So anyway .. I flew in tonight and I have a night off because Batty, Grunge and Aunty Sharapova are in Moonta Bay, hanging out having bbqs in the filthy weather they're experiencing over there :P I had plans of piling into the car when I got home and driving out there to surprise them, but .. well, probably not the best idea, so I'm here, waiting till tomorrow morning when I see my girls again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home