pining for muppets
Woke up this morning with the most horrid dizziness - managed to get back to bed and get rid of the worst of it but it was all bad. Decided we were off to the doctor so off we went :) Turns out I have labyrinthitis which just sounds cool. There's a bunch of canals and stuff in your inner ear and they all have fluid in them and behave like spirit levels. So apparently one of my spirit levels is out of whack and could take a few days, could take a few weeks to get back to normal. Yay and goodie :)
Having a very non-movement-oriented day today I think ;) I'm also not allowed to drive till it goes away otherwise after one quick movement I might be seeing dozens of things on the road and not be able to pick what's real :P Lucky most/all my xmas shopping got done the other day!
So, off to find out what I can do with minimal effort and see how we go.

1 Comments:
Bizare! Could be worse labyrinthitis could mean that you have to have a REALLY bad 80's bullet and wear jodpurs (Ala David Bowie in the Labrynth).
Post a Comment
<< Home