Thursday, 17 February 2005

quiet nights :)

I've decided I don't like them :) I shoulda gone to bed at 8:30 with Batty :)

Stupid Diner Dash game has had me staring at the screen for at least an hour and a half. I'm up to level three though :P

Today's been kinda interesting. Managed to convince my good friend Jen to apply for the unix position available at my work today and as expected, she knocked everyone's socks off ;) You can't mess with the best. So, interview on Monday and I guess we see how it goes from there. It'll be nice working with someone oldschool again (me, Jen and Ian at Davnet *big grin*). Nice to keep the circle close :)

Neways. Horrible headache. Bed time soon!

2 Comments:

At 8:02 am, Blogger emsie said...

*laugh* well she's 6'3" .. she can fill both of your shoes with just one of hers I'm sure ;)

 
At 12:03 pm, Blogger Nan0c said...

Heh, of all the Unix freaks I know Jen leaves them all for dead, even the ones that have twice the experience under their belts.

That kind of talent is scary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home