Saturday, 5 March 2005

Lips are sealed and tongue is tied

Those who regularly read this blog would know that I keep it relatively anonymous with respect to work, for example. I keep pretty close taps on myself to make sure I don't give anything much away although those that I converse with on a daily basis (and therefore mention in the blog) certainly know what everything is when I'm being cautious about how I present it ;)

So, I'm sitting here thinking how much I want to blog the goss I got on Friday at work. On the one hand, I really really really shouldn't just in case it ever got back to anyone. On the other hand .. gosh *grin* who the hell cares? :) I'm going for the "just in case" option this time cos I can't afford to blow the cover on it. Rest assured that as soon as the deed is done, I will be blogging all about it. Well, ok I lie. As soon as the deed's done I'll still be coming out of hiding cos I have no intention of sitting around and waiting to see it happen. So let me rephrase. As soon as I get back to my desk after hiding, I'll be blogging it :D

Emsie's first blog cliffhanger *grin* Its almost fun! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home