tick tock tick tock
Got advised yesterday that the change analysis my manager told me to take my time on was actually due yesterday. Well, not "due" in the sense of a school assignment kind of thing but apparently word from the customer was that one week after our meeting would be the out limits of an acceptable time frame.
My response to this information was a string of 4 letter words, mostly all the same *grin*
So, after word got back to my manager from the sales person that I'd just about lost all sense of reality at that point, I was asked if I'd like some advice. The advice was to sit in my manager's office while she's away, and just get the doc done - less distractions in her office and people are less likely to just wander up and ask other stuff. When you work in your manager's office, very few people argue the point with what you are or aren't doing.
I like it in here :) Its much quieter - I could even not have the door wide open and make it quieter. Might do that later :) So yeah.. Am in here toiling away (except when I"m blogging!) and to be honest, its the best thing I've done all week :)
*wanders off to be a good, dilligent worker* ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home