Monday, 1 August 2005

Big Brother Beeyatch

Ok so I couldn't resist this one :)

Kate, from this year's Big Brother, was my favourite initially to win - I'm not entirely sure why, but she was. Go figure.

So, when she decided she was homophobic and that the site of two guys kissing in the house made her physically ill, that was pretty much it for me. I'd rather have their alpaca win Big Brother now (For those that don't know, they have a farmyard to take care of this year).

My guess was that the gay community would have a bit of a go about her making those claims, and sure enough, last night she was voted out of the house. Interestingly enough, it seems to be a concerted effort by the gay community to have done so, which makes me puff my chest out in pride ;)

News Link

Let it be said, bitch, that you shouldn't mess with those gay sorts who have lots of money to burn And let it also be said that if you have self-esteem issues, you should look at yourself first, rather than blaming it on a group of individuals who had NOTHING to do with how shitty you feel about yourself.

There, I've said it :)

1 Comments:

At 12:17 pm, Blogger Nan0c said...

Whoah, a bit fired up here. Honestly what did you expect from BB. They throw a bunch of bogans in a shed and look at the outcome.

If I could just vote BB off TV then maybe I'd think about turning it on.

Gee, starting my own rant :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home