Monday, 11 July 2005

Am I really this boring?

Ergh - I feel bad for not updating this thing, if nothing else for myself, but to be honest, there's just not much happening :)

I started playing Age of Misery (hehe its really Age of Mythology) the other day.  I know I'm several years behind the bleeding edge of games, but hey, I don't much care   We also got FarCry the other day, however we're yet to get that working ... bastard game.  Way to make us not want to play it :P  If I install a 4gig game, I want it to work dammit.  Which is why I haven't installed it on my pooter yet ;)

Other than that, biggest news is probably that its tax time!  We're heading to Sydney again in August to see our trusty accountant who tells us all about what dodgy things we should be doing to assrape the govt while they don't recognise same-sex relationships *grin*  So far we've been advised to both quit our jobs and have babies and get a single parent pension each.  Excellent advice   Only flaw is that I have no desire to "pop" *anything* out!

So yeah, not a whole lot going on and not a whole lot not going on.  Consider this the update ;)

1 Comments:

At 10:01 am, Blogger Nan0c said...

I'm starting to think I'm fairly boring too. I've only just updated my own blog :(

As for popping out things.. well I'll just keep my mouth shut now ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home