Monday, 5 September 2005

Eyes on the prize, Violet, eyes on the prize.

After the longest wait possible in history, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was finally released here and we checked it out

I have to say, I'm not a really big fan of the original .. Its cool and all, just .. I dunno, I never really LOVED it or anything.  So, that said, I really liked the look of the new version and was pretty keen to see it by the time it came around!

To describe what I thought of this movie, the one word I want to use just doesn't give it justice.  I thought it was absolutely *fantastic*.  I was dark and amusing and adult, but childish I guess?

I laughed pretty much the whole way through the movie, but not in a humorous movie kind of way - more of a really dark humour kind of way

All in all, I think I'd personally be giving it something along the lines of 9 or 9.5 out of 10 :)

2 Comments:

At 9:37 am, Blogger Batty said...

*grins*

I loved it that much too. Are we evil? :)

 
At 10:08 am, Blogger Nan0c said...

Was planning to see it tonight, though due to funding shortage, it will have to wait for next tight-arse tuesday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home