Nice to be recognised
Yesterday I heard that a friend of mine was awarded MVP status and to be honest, I’m really proud of him
MVP is something you get nominated for and after all the work he’s done with and for SQL users and his own certifications, it is kinda fitting. Well done Rob!
For my own news, today was my performance review (the normal yearly one even though I’ve not finished my probation) and I got a raving review, which makes me really happy. Sometimes it feels like I’m not necessarily pulling my weight or not working as hard as I could or should, but apparently I am doing better than I thought which is awesome. I have a fair way to go before I’m happy with my own performance and I get back to “normal” after my last employer, but I’m getting there and my manager understands that it takes time to get used to working in a team again 
Aside from that, the big news after the weekend is that an xbox 360 found its way into our house and we’re keeping it hostage
It may never see the light of day again .. how sad *grin*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home