Guess who's coming to town?!
For the first time since we moved here, Nanna Kez (Renee's mum) is coming to town :) Renee has surgery on her wrist on Tuesday so she'll be here both as a visit and to help us out. It'll be at least several days before Renee will be up and around enough to look after herself, let alone Cody so to allow me to save up my leave, Nanna Kez is coming! :D
While most might be cringing at the thought of an indefinite visit from their mother-in-law, I'm really looking forward to it. Cody loves her Nanna Kez, Renee loves her mum (and needs help) and I enjoy Renee being happy as well as Nanna Kez's company :) Win win!
So, it's stinking hot here (400 degrees, I'm sure) and this is what we have to offer for at least several more days :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home